Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 11 December 2011

Time

Time

For the memories of the greatest times
Spent entwined within your arms
The laughter echoes daily when
I think of you

A friendship built within our lives
Of hardship and triumphant times
Without you I would have deeply missed
The reason I exist

You bring the morning when you wake
You take the sun when you must sleep
Beneath the autumns leafy piles
Our footsteps tread for mile on mile

Love is molten burning bright
But time will cool and stop its flow
But it’s then that love sets steel and true
And that’s the time I share with you

May we be joined if that be fate?
By an image flesh of ours
To share our love and spend some time
Treading again the fresh turned leaves

My valentine, my love and all
Take my heart and keep it safe
For it is brittle as your own
And by your side it makes its home

No comments:

Post a Comment